list of top driving schools in Kenya. Driving is not just a pleasurable activity. It is also a very useful or important skill, without which modern transportation would not be possible. We absolutely need to drive in order to transport people, goods, and services from one place to another. Economic activities depend on vehicles and those driving them to function.
But with the spate of driving-related accidents rising not just in Kenya or Africa, but all across the world, it is obvious that more needs to be done to train drivers or potential drivers so as to increase their skill levels, awareness, and knowledge of safe driving practices.
In this post, we want to look at the driving schools or driving institutions in Kenya that are teaching people to become good drivers, capable of operating vehicles in a manner that is safe to them and to other road users. Let us now consider the top 10 best driving schools in Kenya.
Top 10 Driving Schools In Kenya 2020
Automobile Association of Kenya – Embakasi Business Centre
Head Office Address: Catherine Ndereba Road, Nairobi City, Kenya
Telephone Contact +254 709 933000
Official Company Website: www.aakenya.co.ke
Seniors Driving School
Head Office Address: Ground Floor, Jeda Plaza, Kamiti Rd, Kenya
Telephone Contact +254 729 461713
Official Company Website: www.seniorsdrivingschool.co.ke
Imperial Driving School
Head Office Address: Oginga Odinga Rd, Kisumu, Kenya
Telephone Contact +254 722 826816
Official Company Website: www.imperialdriving.ca
Glory Driving School
Head Office Address: Mezzanine Floor, Reinsurrance Plaza, P.O. Box 66969, Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone Contact +254 20 2221611
Wings Driving School Nairobi West
Head Office Address: Muhoho Ave, Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone Contact +254 722 309415
Heltz Driving Academy
Head Office Address: Ground Floor, Opposite Chief’s Camp, Ngara Rd
Telephone Contact: +254 722 614473
Official Company Website: www.heltzdrivingschool.com
Top Gear Driving School
Head Office Address/ location: Ashim Plaza 1st Floor Outerring Rd Embakasi Nairobi. City/Town: Nairobi, Kenya.
Telephone Contact: +254 722 784235
Official Company Website: www.topgeardrivingschool.co.ke
Petanns Driving School & Computer College
Head Office Address/ location: Capital House Next to Ambassador Hotel, Moi Avenue P.O Box 1583 – 00621 Nairobi, Kenya.
Telephone Contact: 0721 32 83 83. +254 729 402686
Iqra Driving School-Hurlingham Plaza
Head Office Address: Hurlingham Plaza, Kilimani, Argwings Kodhek Rd, Nairobi, Kenya.
Telephone Contact: 0728071848
Rocky Driving School Ltd.
Head Office Address: Factory St, Nairobi City, Kenya
Telephone Contact +254 702 552222
Official Company Website: www.rockydrivingschool.com
EMMA Daniel Driving School
Head Office Address/Location: 65706, Nairobi, Kenya,
Telephone Contact: +254 725 387484
Those are the top driving schools in Kenya. But for the benefit of those who wonder why they have to pay money to a driving school to learn how to drive when they can just ask a friend to teach them, or when they can just pick up the family vehicle to learn the rudiments by themselves, the following content is to help you see the reasons why it is beneficial to learn the art of driving from a professional driving institute right from the very beginning.
The Benefits of Attending Driving Classes at a Good Driving School
Driving classes, obtained at a reputable institution are now highly recommended for drivers hoping to take their road test. This is not a fashion trend, but a major development- a step in the right direction, which is now seen as a major factor that will contribute to the overall road safety. Getting the right training prior to operating a vehicle is beneficial to both your personal safety and financial safety as well. Here are a few points proving what we say about safety:
- Better Safety. Attending a driving school will engrave the rules of the road on the back of your mind from the very beginning. Remember the saying ‘you cannot teach an old dog new tricks?’ well that can apply to people- new drivers as well. Sometimes people struggle to adapt to the rules when they have received early training without them. They continue to make dangerous mistakes in training, and even on the open road. This greatly increases the possibility of a collision. If a collision does happen, this could lead to loss of life. If the person is lucky and a loss of life does not occur, it is still possible that it could result in significant damage to the vehicle. This could put a huge financial strain on the driver, particularly as he could be repairing not just his own vehicle but the other vehicle involved in the accident as well.
- Attending driving classes at a good driving school can prevent all that: not only will you possess a better driving technique; you’ll have the training and mental awareness to adapt to changing weather conditions. You will also know how to avoid a collision, and be able to drive defensively, thus protecting yourself, your loved ones and property from harm on the road. Attending driving classes at a good driving school ensures both your safety and that of other road users.
- Pay cheaper insurance premiums: when you are certified from a good driving school, you get the benefit of paying less for insurance. This is because insurance companies calculate that you are less likely to get into an accident. You are therefore considered a low-risk client. Honestly, this is a little known trick, and insurance companies just love low-risk clients because they know that they may never get to settle a claim from you. They just love free money!
- Practice for the Real Test. There is no better way to increase your chances of passing the road test than with driving classes. Each session, you’ll be put to the test on the road in real-life situations, learning how to safely navigate common problems and challenges on the road. As you practice, you will become more confident on the road. On the day of the real test, you’ll feel like a pro, and won’t be hindered by anxiety or stress.
- Stay Up to Date on Rules and Regulations. Rules and regulations on the road can sometimes change to adapt to new technology, trends, road construction, weather conditions and even driver behavior. It is a good idea to get retraining every few years at a good driving school, even if you are a certified driver.
- Job opportunities: learning your driving skills from a good driving school will help you open doors to work opportunities. Many companies now require driving as a major skill, necessary to have before employing people to fill positions. It is, therefore, a good idea to arm yourself with the vital skill from a very good driving school, as applicants who are well trained in the art of driving are surely better positioned to claim the jobs than those who are not so well trained.
That’s all about the best driving schools in Kenya.
- Top 10 Best County Schools in Kenya
- Top 10 Most Marketable Courses In Kenya
- Top 10 Best Universities In Kenya
- WORST PAYING JOBS IN KENYA
- Top 10 Best Paying NGOs In Kenya
Tag: Best Driving Schools In Kenya 2020