Last updated: June 14, 2020
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy to understand the type of cookies we use or the information we collect using cookies and how this information is used.
We do not store confidential personal information, such as mailing/postal addresses, account passwords, etc. in the cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to https://naijaquest.com/.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies mean small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- The website refers to https://naijaquest.com/, accessible from https://naijaquest.com/.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide You with the services available on the website and to allow you to use some of its functions. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login information or your language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience problems in using the website and some features may not work correctly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: All About Cookie’s article.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org