UNILORIN Cut Of Mark 2022 (Post UTME & JAMB)
The UNILORIN undergraduate portal login is the web portal officially maintained by the institution. It is the portal where information is disseminated by the school authorities, and where students can get information about the school, and about recent developments concerning their academics, and about such matters like ASUU, Resumption Dates, School Fees, and New Government Policies affecting schools.
Each student also has a login which enables him to make payments, select courses, register for courses, and so many other things. In this guide we will discuss the features of this website with the hope that it makes it easier for students to navigate and to use this website.
After reading this guide students will also be able to identify the real portal, rather than waste time and money on fake portals, some of whom are only designed to steal money from students.
Unilorin Cut Off Marks, Undergraduate Portal Login 2022, All You Need To Know
Unilorin Undergraduate Portal
The Unilorin portal is https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ . This is the only authentic portal of the University of Ilorin. Of course, depending on what part of the website you visit, you can find suffixes.
Features of the Unilorin Portal
The Unilorin portal is quite simple; the main buttons Home, Helpdesk, Registration and Login are all located at the top left hand side of the portal. The portal also has specific instructions for different categories of students.
In order of appearance, they are: Pre-Admission Screening Instructions, Pre-Admission Screening Registration, Admission Screening Login, Inter-University-Transfer Students Registration, Remedial Registration for POST UTME, International Students Registration, and Returning Students.
Unilorin Undergraduate Portal Login 2022
The Unilorin Undergraduate Portal Login is https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php . Students can copy that link, and drop it on their browsers in order to be taken to the login page. Alternatively they can go to the general home page of the university and then click on login in order to be taken there from the landing page.
On the login page there are two tabs namely Login ID and Password. These are the required details which the students must input into the system, in order to be taken to their individual pages. Note: your Login ID is your matriculation number, or your Jamb registration number (if you do not yet have a matriculation number). Your password is your private alphanumeric combination sent to you when you register; although one can change the password.
To change ones password one only has to enter the Login ID as explained above, and then click the button below that says “Forget Password? Click Here for Password Recovery.”
Instructions For Fresh Students To Unilorin
Fresh students to the University of Ilorin need to first get clearance. In order to be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate, the student must meet the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, as well as the University of Ilorin.
The Jamb conditions are that the student’s admission must have been approved on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and also that the student must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
Fresh Students will have to go to the university portal to then Confirm Admission Status.
Step I: Confirmation of Admission Status
While on the University of Ilorin Website, look for the Undergraduate link
After that, click on the Admission Screening Login
Then enter your JAMB Registration Number Login ID and Surname; after which you click login.
Click on Check Admission Status link. This confirms your admission status.
You then need to pay the Clearance Charge using your ATM Card. This must be done within two weeks. Please note that Remita only accepts Visa and Master Card.
Step II: Clearance Procedure
Upload your documents as required for admission clearance. Documents include your Scratch Card/Token details as well as your O’ Level.
Please ensure that you have received confirmation of clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
Step III: Course Registration
First interact with your department Level Adviser and/or HOD to know the Courses to be registered.
Login to your Portal as explained above; and enter your bio-data carefully.
You will be required to change your initial Password from the generic one which is your surname.
Click on the button which says Course Registration to proceed with your Course registration.
Print your preliminary Course Registration Form.
Pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal. You have been advised on how to do this. Please ensure that you have enough balance in your bank account before trying to make the payment.
After successfully paying the money, print out the Receipt of payment and four copies of the final Course Registration Form in color.
Forward the FOUR copies of the Form to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer. The relevant officers need to spend their signatures on them.
Collect and keep one copy as yours from the Faculty Office.
Instructions For Returning Students
For returning students it is all a lot simpler; just LOGIN on the Portal as described above.
Update Profile; this basically means that you update your email if necessary.
Pay the University Charges. This is done via ATM, please ensure that you have sufficient money in your account before doing this.
After this you will be sent an e-mail alert; notifying you about the status of your registered courses.
After consulting with your level adviser, you may submit online registered courses. Then make payment for faculty, departmental; and course registration fees
After this, the student prints out the registered courses, fee payments and submits to the level adviser.
UNILORIN Cut Off Mark (Post UTME & JAMB) Departmental Screening
The JAMB Score for all the candidates who choose the University of Ilorin as their first choice is 180 and above. If you are able to score 180 and above then you are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise. 180 is the general cut-off point.
There is no cause for worry, the management of the University of Ilorin has released the post-UTME cut-off marks for all courses into the school. You must not scoreless.
- Unilorin Departmental Cut Off Mark is listed below
- B. Aquaculture and Fisheries 180
- B.Agric 200
- B.Sc. Food Science 200
- B.Sc. Home Economics 180
- B. Forestry and Wildlife 180
- B.A. Arabic 180
- B.A. English 210
- B.A. French 180
- B.A. History and International Studies 210
- B.A. Linguistics 200
- B.A. Yoruba 180
- B.A. Hausa 180
- B.A. Igbo 180
- B.A. Performing Arts 190
- B.A. Christian Studies 180
- B.A. Islamic Studies 180
- B.A. Comparative Religious Studies 180
- B.Pharmacy 250
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies 180
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics 180
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography 180
- B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies 180
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology 180
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science 180
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Technology Education 180
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Health Education 180
- B.Ed. Primary Education Studies 180
- B. Ed Adult Education Studies 180
- B.Ed. Counsellor Education 180
- B.Ed. Educational Management 180
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education 180
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Human Kinetics 180
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology 180
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry 180
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics 180
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics 180
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agriculture 180
- B.A. (Ed.) Arabic 180
- B.A. (Ed.) Christian Studies 180
- B.A. (Ed.) English 190
- B.A. (Ed.) French 180
- B.A. (Ed.) History 180
- B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies 180
- B.A. (Ed.) Yoruba 180
- B.Eng. Water Resources and Environmental Engineering 200
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering 240
- B.Eng. Food Engineering 200
- B.Eng. Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering 190
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering 230
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering 230
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering 240
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering 230
- B.Eng. Metallurgical Engineering 200
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering 200
- B.Sc. Architecture 220
- B.Sc. Estate Management 180
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying 200
- B.Sc. Surveying and Geo-informatics 200
- B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning 180
- DVM (Veterinary Medicine) 200
- LL.B. Common Law 260
- LL.B. Common & Islamic Law 230
- B.Sc. Anatomy 220
- B.Sc. Physiology 220
- MBBS 260
- B. Nursing Science 230
- B.Sc. Computer Science 220
- B.Sc. Mass Communication 240
- B.Sc. Information and Communication Science 190
- B.Sc. Library and Information Science 180
- B.Sc. Telecommunication Science 200
- Doctor of Optometry 220
- B.Sc. Biochemistry 220
- B.Sc. Microbiology 220
- B.Sc. Plant Biology 180
- B.Sc. Zoology 180
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry 200
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics 180
- B.Sc. Chemistry 180
- B.Sc. Physics 180
- B.Sc. Geology & Mineral Science 200
- B.Sc. Mathematics 180
- B.Sc. Statistics 190
- B.Sc. Finance 190
- B.Sc. Marketing 200
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management 180
- B.Sc. Public Administration 200
- B.Sc. Accounting 240
- B.Sc. Business Administration 220
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies 180
- B.Sc. Economics 220
- 92 B.Sc. Geography & Environmental Management 180
- B.Sc. Political Science 210
- B.Sc. Sociology 200
- UNILORIN ADMISSION LIST (1st & 2nd BATCH)
- UNILORIN HOSTEL FEES
- UNILORIN UNDERGRADUATE PORTAL LOGIN – All You Need To Know
- FUNAAB SCHOOL FEES, ADMISSION AND HOSTEL FEES
- FUNAAB CUT OFF MARK AND DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF POINT
That is all you need to know about Unilorin Undergraduate Portal Login 2022, as well as the cut off marks. However, there are a few precautions to keep in mind.
The University warns that you be careful. Fraudsters are known to lurk around cafes, on-campus, outside the university. Please do not entrust them with your payment card details.
Beware of touts who claim they can assist you with admission, results, accommodation, etc. University of Ilorin maintains the best ethical practices in handling student matters, and does not give touts such privileges.