Details on UNILORIN undergraduate portal login 2019 session and step by step guide on the usage of their portal are listed out in this post. The University of Ilorin is among the top class institution, and it’s one of the best higher learning institutions in Nigeria. The University is known to offer the best in social and academic activities that you’ll enjoy all through your stay in the school as an undergraduate.
Like every other tertiary institution in Nigeria, University of Ilorin also has its own portal where students are directed to so as to improve the activities required to facilitate, manage, and assess service rendered.
UNILORIN Undergraduate Portal 2019 Login – All You Need To Know
The UNILORIN undergraduate portal is meant to help any student, new or returning, often has a long “To Do List” prior to the beginning of the school semester or new session. Students need to do different varieties such as select courses, get familiar with the institution grounds, find out where classes take place, living facilities, common meeting areas, bookstore, the library, department offices etc. And this is only the “curricula” part. There’s an entire extracurricular social aspect to adjust to as well.
The UNIlorin Undergraduate Portal Login indicates that you have registered and sign up on the portal and thus given a user name or user ID and set a password to enable you to log in whenever you want to so as to perform any task or read an update or news pertaining the school.
The Unilorin Undergraduate Login Portal address is www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php and once the portal is opened you will be asked to enter your Login ID and your password to be able to continue further.
Below are some activities you can perform on the UnIlorin Undergraduate Portal.
Create a Profile Update
Creating a profile is a task performed by new students who just gained admission into the school and it’s the first thing to do. To create a profile follow the procedure below:
- Step 1: it is important that your admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Step 2: Once that is cleared and you’ve accepted the admission, visit the UniIlorin Website; scroll to Portals, click on Undergraduate.
- Step 3: select the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal page.
- Step 4: Once the page is opened, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your initial password, then click the login button.
- Step 5: Select the Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Step 6: after you have read the Declaration Form and accepted the admission offer, you are to pay N20,000 as acceptance fee within the time range of 2 weeks.
Procedure for Clearance
- Step 1: Upload your documents as required for admission clearance.
- Step 2: Pay the acceptance fee of N20,000 using your ATM Card within two weeks.
- Step 3: Wait for clearance before proceeding to the next stage.
- Step 4: Once you’re cleared, pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for bandwidth usage.
- Step 5: After clearance, then pay the appropriate school fees/University charges (Local and International charges) as provided in this link.
Every student both old and new is expected to register the courses they will be having for the semester. This process is done at the beginning of every semester. For the new students, after completing the above steps, are required to visit and interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses you need to register for your chosen Program. Once you are through, then you can do the following:
- Step 1: Login to your Portal and carefully update your bio-data on the university website.
- Step 2: You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password. The password recovery is available online in case you forget your password, the.
- Step 3: Also, be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template.
- Step 4: Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your course registration as guided by the Level Adviser and/or HOD. Once you are through, click submit and wait for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Step 5: Once the procedure is completed, print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before proceeding to make payment of outstanding charges (Faculty and Departmental) – pay the charges using your bank ATM Card.
Note: The school management has issued warning that students who fail with the Level Adviser to authenticate registered courses before making payments does so at his/her own risk and may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make any amendment.
In addition, there is the column for a Help Desk and News FAQ. When you click on the Help Desk you will see the column for “contact information” and “help desk” as well. If you encounter any challenge performing any task on the portal, you can get help easily and quickly by clicking on the help desk and choose any out of the two option that will suit your need at the moment
The News FAQ column is where news update of trendy events and happening in the school is posted. It’s advisable for the student to visit this column so as to get an update on recent happening in the school.
About Univerisity of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
The University of Ilorin (Unilorin) is a Federal Government (public school) tertiary institution established and located in Ilorin, the capital city of Kwara State, Nigeria.
UNIlorin was established in 1975 following a decree of the Federal Military Government, and since thence, the University of Ilorin has been a center of higher academic learning for several years. UNIlorin has one of the largest land mass in the country occupying approximately 5000 hectares of land; having numerous infrastructures put in place to accommodate and train thousands of students.
The University of Ilorin does not only provide academic facilities but also non-academic facilities to both staff and students. These facilities include conducive lecture halls, state of the art library, halls of residence, sporting complex, financial aids/ scholarship, and a host of other high-end facilities.
Faculties At The University of Ilorin
Unilorin offers a wide variety of accepted program and courses accredited by National Universities Commission (NUC) and other national, and international accreditation bodies. Unilorin prides itself of having over fifteen (15) faculties as well as a college of Health Science with departments in related fields of higher learning for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees. The faculties in UNIlorinInclude:
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Communication and Information Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Life Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Science
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science
- Faculty of Physical Science
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- College of Health Science
- LIST OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA AND THEIR SCHOOL FEES
- Top 20 Best State Universities in Nigeria
- LIST OF STATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA AND THEIR SCHOOL FEES
- LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING ESTATE MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA
- TOP 10 BEST MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA
Conclusion on UNIlORIN Undergraduate Portal Login 2019 – All You Need to Know
I believe you now have sufficient information about Unilorin Undergraduate Portal Login and all you need to know. It is not difficult to navigate through the portal and get done whatever task you want to perform. Every information you need about Unilorin is available on the UNIlorin undergraduate portal. You can also get the aid of assistance to put you through to avoid mistakes. More so the advent of portals has helped improve and better services especially the collection of acceptance form, clearance, payment of tuition fee etc. Instead of queueing under the sun for long hours, you can get everything done at the comfort of your home or café.
Tag: UnIlorin Undergraduate Portal Login 2019 – All You Need to Know