In our write up today, we will be writing on Universities Offering Estate Management In Nigeria. Estate management in Nigeria can be one of the fascinating things you want to study this year! You will get to know what estate management is, you know there are several numbers of universities in Nigeria but not all of them take Estate management as a course. And at the same time, those that take estate management as a course in their university, their education is not standard enough to produce competent and good student. That is why we have raised this Topic” List of Universities Offering Estate Management in Nigeria” to be today’s article. We will also give you a list of the universities offering estate management in Nigeria be it State own school, privately own school and Federal school. If you can be patient, this article is going to give you a clue!
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING ESTATE MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA
Following are the
- List of University Offering Estate Management In Nigeria
Estate Management is quite a popular and well-known profession nowadays. Nigeria keeps growing and developing day by day, and it needs more specialists of real estate. If you want to become a part of the team of estate managers in Nigeria, then you will be interested in the universities that offer estate management in Nigeria! The universities are listed below;
- Abeokuta Crescent University: This school is one of the universities in Nigeria that will give the best of all education you will need on the course “Estate management”. It is located at the western part of Nigeria, Abeokuta Ogun State.
- Ikeji-Arakeji – Joseph Ayo Babalola University: This is also another university that offers estate management. The school is a private school, it is also located at the western part of Nigeria; Ikeji-Arakeji in Osun State.
- Abia State – Gregory University: This is a university located at the Eastern part of Nigeria, Abia State.
- Ondo – Wesley University Of Science And Technology: They are located at the western part of Nigeria, Ondo State.
- Ipetumodu – Oduduwa University: they are also located at the western part of Nigeria.
- Imota – Caleb University: This is also a private university where u can get a full enlightenment on the course estate management.
- Ota – Bells University Of Technology: Ota- Bells University, will also give the necessary information on Estate management as a course, after your period of training in the school, you will be able to come out with a flying color. They are located at the western part of Nigeria; Sango-Ota, Ogun state. It is also a state own school (I e) they are under the management of the State government.
- Enugu – Caritas University: This is a state own school which is located at the Eastern part of Nigeria, Enugu state.
- Auchi – Auchi Polytechnic: This is also a state own polytechnic, they are situated in this popularly known city in Edo state which is “Auchi”.
- Ota – Covenant University: As you can see, here is another school in Ota, Ogun state, one of the western states.
- Uturu – Abia State University: This is a state own university located at the Eastern part of Nigeria, Uturu in Abia state.
- Enugu – Enugu State University Of Science And Technology: They are located at the Eastern part of Nigeria, Enugu state.
- Ebonyi State – Federal University: This a federal school located at Ebonyi State.
- Calabar – Cross Rivers University Of Technology: This a state own school, they are located at the Eastern part of Nigeria, Calabar-Cross Rivers state.
- Jos – University Of Jos: They are located in the Northern part of Nigeria which is in the state capital of Plateau (Jos).
- Osogbo – Osun State University: This University Is located at the western part of Nigeria in Oshogbo, Osun state. They are also a state own school.
- Kano – Bayero University: It is located at the Northern part of Nigeria in Kano State. And again, they state own school.
- Benin City – University Of Benin: They are situated at the state capital of Edo state which is “Bennin”, and they are the state-owned university.
- Port Harcourt – Rivers State University Of Science And Technology: This school is also a state own school and they are located at the Eastern part of Nigeria which is in the state capital “Port Harcourt” in Rivers state.
- Bauchi – Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University: this university is located at the Northern part of Nigeria, Bauchi state.
- Keffi – Nasarawa State University: They are state-owned university located at keffi, Nasarawa state in the northern part of Nigeria.
- Owerri – Imo State University: This also a state own university located at the Eastern part of Nigeria in the state capital of Imo which is Owerri.
- Nsukka – University Of Nigeria: This university is a federal own university which means that they are under the management of the federal government of Nigeria.
- Ile-Ife – Obafemi Awolowo University: they are located at the western part of Nigeria which is Ile-Ife, Osun State.
- Kaduna – Kaduna State University: it is located at the northern part of Nigeria which is Kaduna. They also a state-owned university.
- The University Of Uyo: They are located at the Eastern part of Nigeria which is in the state capital of Akwa-Ibom (I e) Uyo.
- Awka – Nnamdi Azikiwe University: They are also located at the Eastern part of Nigeria in Awka, Anambra State. They are the state-owned university.
- Ilorin – University Of Ilorin: This school is situated in the state capital of Kwara state which Ilorin.
- Federal University Of Technology Minna: This is a federal university located at the northern part of Nigeria and in the state capital of Niger state (Minna).
- Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA): This university is also a federal university located at the state capital of Ondo state (Akure) in the Western part of Nigeria.
- The University Of Lagos: The school is a state university located at the western part of Nigeria in Lagos state. They are also called (UNILAG).
As you see there is a great variety of universities that can offer you to study estate management in Nigeria. Nevertheless, why should you choose this profession for your future life? Let us talk briefly on what Estate management itself means!
- Estate management course
Estate management can be referred to as a quite broad term for property management. The main idea of the course has circled the valuation of land and property. A person who studies at this course will become a professional who can provide the clarified information about the possibilities on the property market. Real estate manager can predict the cost of the property in the nearest future. That`s why they are so precious on the jobs market of Nigeria!
- LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING CATERING AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA
- LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY IN NIGERIA
- LIST OF STATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA AND THEIR SCHOOL FEES
- Top 20 Best State Universities in Nigeria
- Nigeria Police Academy School Fees and Courses
Conclusion on the list of Universities offering Estate Management In Nigeria
What is the best Nigerian university for estate management? It`s really up to you. Nevertheless, you should take into consideration a lot of factors before you start searching for the university. Do not forget that universities are more prone to give the total overview of their hometown real estate market. Nevertheless, you can become a very versatile specialist and work in any state of our big country. You just need to work hard to understand the real estate market and make predictions about its growth or downfall for the nearest future. You can earn a lot if you become a specialist in the area of real estate, that is all you need to know about Universities Offering Estate Management in Nigeria.
Tag: list of Universities offering Estate Management In Nigeria