UNILAG is one of the forefront tertiary education institutions in Nigeria considered to be one of the best. There are different educational programmes offered in the school and one of them is the part-time programme. That is why we have compiled the List of Part-Time Courses in UNILAG that you can study. So, we advise that you read through to the end to be well informed.
The part-time programmes are designed for students that will not be able to cope with the full-time programme for one reason or the other. The part-time programmes are deemed as a good option as students can engage in other activities and at the same time enroll in a programme in the school. In fact, the programme is best for working or business persons who may not have all the time to be available for the full-time programme.
So, if you are interested to take up a part time programme at UNILAG, below are UNILAG Institute of Continuing Education Available Programmes.
List of Part-Time Courses In UNILAG
Faculty of Arts
- Creative Arts (Theatre Arts, Music and Visual Arts)
- Religious Studies (CRS AND ISS)
- European Languages & Integration Studies (French and Russian)
- History and Strategic Studies
- Linguistic, African and Asian Studies (Igbo and Yoruba)
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Actuarial Science
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Social Work
There you have the List of Part-Time Courses in UNILAG that you can choose from. This is to help you know the part-time courses that you can choose and not confuse all of the available courses offered in the school to be for the part-time programme.
How to Apply for UNILAG Part-Time Admission Form
Applying for UNILAG part-time course is not tedious and since the advent of the internet, the process has been made simple with just a simple click. There are important tips you need to know before applying for part-time study at UNILAG. This has been discussed below.
Log on to the JAMB CAPS website and register and make a payment of N3,500 so as to be able to obtain a JAMB registration number.
Note: Make sure you do this in any JAMB approved CBT centres.
- Log on to UNILAG application portal applications at https://www.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on “Start Fresh Application”
- Choose the ICE as application type, then enter your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number, and E-mail Address.
- Select the “Pay Now” so as to pay the processing fee of N11, 500 (Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only). Alternatively, you can print the payment advice with Remita Number so that you can make payment at any Bank within the University of Lagos.
- Once you are done, you can return to the application portal at https://www.applications.unilag.edu.ng after making payment, click on “continue application” and enter your payment reference number including your surname, all in lower case as password.
- Complete all necessary fields with the required details and upload the necessary documents as well.
- Once you have completed and vet the application form, submit online, and print two copies.
Note: Candidates can save their application form for later editing
Requirements for Part-Time Course in UNILAG
As interesting as this offer is, there are requirements that must be met. These includes:
- You must possess a higher national (HND) qualification, National Diploma (ND) qualification or the National Certificate Education (NCE) or any relevant qualification in a relevant discipline. Also, you must have a minimum of Upper credit to be eligible for ND and HND holders.
- You can also gain admission for a part-time course having sat for the West African Secondary School Certification Examination (WASSCE) and gotten a minimum of 5 credit pass in relevant subjects and also passed the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
You now have foreknowledge concerning the list of part-time courses in UNILAG that are offered as well as how you can apply. Ensure you read through to the end without skipping any step and follow suit.