The renown Baba Olowo who is been cruise by his O.B.O Omo Baba Olowo Davido is one of the hot artists in West Africa in Nigeria to be precise. we will be writing on the full information of Deji Adeleke Davido’s father net worth 2020 and biography. he is one of the Nigeria successful Entrepreneur who has done enormously well and performed brilliantly well in his chosen career.
we will give you all you need to know, how he started, how he trained his children, his net worth and other information you need to know about this.
Deji Adeleke – Davido’s Father Net Worth 2020 And Biography
Davido’s Father Net Worth
- State Of Origin: Osun
- Profession: Business Man
- Public Figure and Father of Popular Musician “Davido”
- Marital Status: Married to Dr. Vero Adeleke
- Age / Date of Birth: March 6, 1957
- DEJI ADELEKE net worth
Davido’s father net worth is currently put at about $700 million.
Dr. Adedeji Adeleke Biography
Davido’s father, Dr. Deji Adeleke was born on the 6th of March, 1957 in Enugu. He hails from Ede in Osun State, Nigeria. He is a wealthy businessman and also one of the richest businessmen in Nigeria today. His late wife, Dr. Vero Adeleke who is a mother to Africa’s top music sensation, Davido died in the year 2003. He had two children from her, Davido and a daughter named Sharon. His son, Davido is one of the richest musicians in Nigeria currently. He is a Christian, a disciplinarian, and a philanthropist. Among his philanthropic was building a hall for Babcock University, the school where his son, Davido graduated from. He also sponsored his son’s musical career but being a disciplinarian, he ensured that his son graduated from university.
Currently, Dr. Deji Adeleke is the Pro-Chancellor and also co-founder of Adeleke University in Ede, Osun state. His investments and companies, most especially Pacific Holdings Limited, have interests in various fields including real estate, oil and gas and so on. Deji Adeleke is the immediate younger brother to late Isiaka Adeleke, the former governor of Osun state. Without a doubt, money runs in the Adeleke family as they have millionaires. Deji Adeleke’s net worth is currently put at $700 million according to Forbes magazine. Deji Adeleke is one of the most successful businessmen in Nigeria today and he is also known to be the richest man in Osun state. His father, late Chief Adebayo Adeleke, was said to have drawn the master plan for Banana Island located in Lagos which has attracted many foreign investors to date. So anytime you hear Davido saying in his music “OBO”, it means “Omo Baba Olowo” which is translated to “The Son of a Rich Man”. Part Of The Sophie Momodu Versus Davido Adventure
Dr. Deji is naturally a quiet man, staying away from the limelight. But all that changed with the drama that occurred between his son, Davido and Sophie Momodu. Sophie Momodu, Davido’s baby mama is a cousin to the prominent Dele Momodu of Ovation. Dele Momodu blamed Davido’s dad for denying Sophia access to her girl in the Davido versus Sophie open squabble. The issue was serious then and the little girl at the center of it all, Imade was left in the care of her grandfather, Deji Adeleke who refused to release her to either of the parties involved in the squabble.
Davido’s Father Net Worth
- Davido Net Worth: $20 Million
David Adeleke’s net worth is estimated to be around $20 million while Davido’s Father Net Worth is put at $700 million. Let us take a look at the life of this young man over the years just to see how he came so far. David Adeleke was born in Atlanta, Georgia, to a Nigerian business magnate and a university lecturer. He attended British International School located in Lagos and later studied Business Administration at Oakwood University before relocating to Nigeria. His foray into music started at the university and this eventually affected his performances leading to h dropping out and relocating to London. He eventually returned home and In 2011, he enrolled at Babcock University, eventually earning a music degree. At this time, he began work on his first studio album titled Omo Baba Olowo. Davido later signed a ₦30 million endorsement deal with MTN, making him the face of MTN Pulse. In the year 2013, he then started work on his second studio album, releasing singles like “Gobe” and “One of a Kind”. As the project continued, more singles from the album also came out in the year 2014, such as “Aye and “Tchelete (Goodlife).” The same year, Davido also worked on a song for DSTV’s Africa Rising campaign, which aimed to inspire Africans to work towards community-based social investment projects. He continued to wax stronger in the music industry and today he is one of the top music acts in Nigeria. In 2018, David Adeleke proved he has made a name for himself in the country of his birth when he won the BET award for Best International Act edging out contestants from France, the United Kingdom and South Africa. Davido’s Father Net Worth is put at $700 million.
- Awards won by Davido in his career so far include:
- Kora Awards, Best Newcomer, 2012
- HeadiesNext Rated, 2012
- Nigeria Music Video Awards, Best Video By A New Artiste
- Best Collabo of the Year, 2012
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards, Best Pop/R&B Artist of the Year, in the year 2013
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards, Hottest Single of the Year, in the year 2013
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards, Best New Act of the Year, in the year 2013
- HeadiesBest R&B/Pop Album, 2013
- HeadiesHip Hop World Revelation, 2013
- Nigeria Entertainment Award Best Collaboration, in the year 2014
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards Hottest Single of the Year, in the year 2014
- Nigerian Entertainment Awards Male Artist of the Year, in the year 2014
- HeadiesArtiste of the Year
- HeadiesSong of the Year
- City People Awards, Musician Of The Year (Male), 2014
- Ghana Music Awards African Artiste Of The Year, 2014
- Nigeria Music Video Awards Best Afro Pop Video, 2014
- MTV Africa Music Awards, Best Male, 2014
- MTV Africa Music Awards, Artist of the Year, 2014
- African Muzik Magazine Awards, Best Male West Africa 2014
- Ben TB Awards, Music Video of the Year, 2014
- BET AWARDS, Best International Act: Africa, 2014
- Headies, Artiste of the year award, 2018
- Headies, Best Pop Single of the year, 2018
- Headies, Song of the year, 2018
Conclusion On Dr. Deji Adeleke Davido’s Father Net Worth 2020 And Biography
This article has shed some light on Deji Adeleke’s net worth and biography. Read the body of this article to find out more about this great Nigerian businessman and father if Davido.
Tag: Deji Adeleke Davido’s Father Net Worth 2020, Biography