Gone are the days when Part-time courses are meant for workers and business owners, as students who couldn’t make it for regular (full time) courses are opting for part time courses. Interestingly Lagos State University (LASU) also offers part-time programmes, and if you are interested to know about the complete list of Part-Time Courses in LASU, you are reading the right material.
There are tons of Part-time courses offered in LASU, from which you can make your choice of course, and enroll. Below is an all-inclusive Part-Time Courses at LASU.
List of Part-Time Courses In LASU
- Accounting Education
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Administration Education
- Center for Planning Studies
- Computer Science
- English Language Education
- Education Management
- Guidance and Counseling
- History and International Relations
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Physical and Health Education
- Political Science
- Radio and Television Production
There you have the Part-Time Courses offered in LASU. These part-time programmes are internally organized by the school management and no other external body be it government or private organization involved.
Also, the programme is accredited by the NUC to make it acceptable and certifications valid and legal. This means that the programme has fulfilled all necessary requirements such as quality lecturer, quality teaching facilities, among others.
Part-Time Courses in LASU Tuition Fees
Aside from the List of Part-Time Courses in LASU which I believe you are now acquainted with. We also deemed it necessary to write about the school fees for each part-time courses in LASU. As such, we have outlined the course fees for each Part-Time course below. Read through carefully.
- Accounting – N130,500
- Accounting Education – N130,500
- Banking and Finance – N130,500
- Business Administration – N130,500
- Business Administration Education – N130,500
- Center for Planning Studies – N130,500
- Computer Science – N135,500
- Economics – N130,500
- English Language Education – N129,500
- Education Management – N130,500
- Fisheries – N135,000
- Guidance and Counseling – N130,500
- History and International Relations – N130,500
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations – N130,500
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management N130,500
- Management (IRPM) – N130,500
- Marketing – N130,500
- Mass Communication – N130,500
- Microbiology – N135,500
- Public Administration – N130,500
- Physical and Health Education – N130,500
- Physics – N135,000
- Political Science – N130,000
- Radio and Television Production – N135,000
- Sociology – N130,500
- Statistics – N130,500
From the above list, you now have a choice to make on which course best fits your financial provision. There is the course fee for each of the listed courses above. This is in a bid to help you make a wise decision that is necessary.
Requirements to Study Part-Time Courses in LASU
In addition to our discourse so far, we have also deemed it necessary to include the necessary requirements to study part-time degree courses in LASU.
You need to know that part-time courses in LASU do not require you to seat for JAMB. Instead, you need to get the correct O’ Level results to be qualified to purchase the admission form. Your O’ Level result must be nothing short of 5 credit passes which include mathematics and English Language and other 3 relevant subjects.
I believe you found this article to be helpful having provided all the information that you need to know about the List of Part Time Courses in LASU including other information such as the school fees that will help informed your decision.
However, it is impediment that you meet the basic requirements before you forge ahead to enroll into the part time programme. It is important Let us know if you find this article helpful by giving us a feedback.