Getting your MBA (Masters in Business Administration) can skyrocket your career in ways beyond your comprehension. However, getting one in an outstanding institution could cost a lot. And this is why several African students shy away from going for it, despite being fully aware of its benefits. Nevertheless, it is a nice thing to note that there are scholarship programmes they can apply for which can make their MBA aspirations a reality.
You can submit applications for these MBA scholarships for African students as far as you are eligible. They have different requirements and eligibility attached to them. Nevertheless, it is expedient to start preparing as quickly as possible so you can provide all the necessary documents.
Fully Funded MBA Scholarships For African Students
1. TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship for African Students to Study at Leading Business Schools
If you have been admitted into any of the leading business schools in the globe as an African student for your MBA program, you can apply for and get this scholarship. It’s as easy as that, making it one of the prominent MBA scholarships for African students.
2. Stockholm School of Economics MBA Scholarships for International Students
The Stockholm School of Economics is one of the leading institutions in the whole of Europe. Outstanding African students can get this scholarship, which will cover the full cost of their executive MBA program.
3. INSEAD Olam MBA Scholarships for sub-Saharan Africa Students
The aim is to support outstanding African students to be trained at international centres of excellence, which will empower them to become outstanding leaders for the good of their continent. You can thus take advantage of these provisions (the INSEAD MBA scholarship as well as Olam mentoring) to access a whole lot of good opportunities.
4. Erasmus University MBA Scholarships for International Students
Erasmus University is one of the best in Europe, and outstanding African students can find themselves studying their MBA at the Rotterdam School of Management in the institution on full scholarships. Getting a full-time MBA Programme here is one of the amazing experiences you can encounter.
5. University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarships for African Students
These MBA scholarships were specially designed for African students that will be getting their MBA at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom. It should be noted that the scholarship is a fully funded one that is worth £25,950.
6. INSEAD Sam Akiwumi Endowed MBA Scholarship for African Students
This is another superb MBA scholarship that can make your dreams a reality with ease. Eligible African students can apply for this as soon as possible (particularly if you are from Ghana, since your nation is given preference).
7. Berlin School of Creative Leadership Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students
Outstanding African students can thrive in Berlin by taking advantage of this scholarship too. It can introduce you indeed to great spheres of opportunities.
8. University of London Global MBA Scholarship for Ghanaian and Nigerian Students
Students from Nigeria and Ghana can take advantage of this scholarship to have 40% of their fees taken care of.
9. Henley Business School Women in Leadership MBA Scholarships for international students
If you are an African female, you should take advantage of this superb MBA scholarship competition to study in the prestigious University of Reading at its Henley Business School.
10. Mwangi MBA Scholarship for Female Kenyan Students at UCD Michael Smurfit Business School
Studying at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School as an African would open up great doors for you in your career. This particular scholarship however can only be utilized by female Kenyans who are eligible and deserving.
11. Leventis Foundation MBA Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study in Greece
This is for eligible students from Nigeria, and only two students can be picked. Powered by Levantis Foundation in Nigeria, in partnership with the ALBA Graduate Business School (which is located at the American College of Greece in Athens), benefactors will engage the ALBA MBA program in Greece via this scholarship.
12. University of Stirling Leadership for Sustainable Futures MBA Scholarships for International Students
Outstanding African students can get these scholarships which are worth £4,000 each. You have the opportunity to be trained to be in expert in your career at the Stirling MBA while at it
13. MBA Emerging Economies Leader for Social Change Scholarship at University of Stirling
Also attached to the Stirling MBA, qualified students (irrespective of where they are from) can benefit from this superb scholarship – which is worth £10,000.
14. ALU School of Business MBA Scholarship for African Students
Here is another prestigious MBA Scholarship you can go for as an African student seeking one. If you are a talented young business leader who has been doing a lot of impressive things in your career before now, you can benefit from this – courtesy the Chairman’s Scholarship for Excellence in Business Leadership.
15. Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarships for International students at the University of Cambridge
The Boustany MBA Scholarship has been around for a while now, empowering several deserving students at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom. They (benefactors) are supported to study for their MBA at the Judge Business School in the institution.
16. Nestlé MBA Scholarships for Women in Developing Countries
If you are an African woman, you can benefit from this scholarship, since it can help you do your MBA in Switzerland with ease. If you need this, you should not hesitate to go for it.
You can apply for any of these MBA scholarships for African students if you are eligible for them, and you will discover you don’t have to break the bank just to get your MBA at a prestigious institution.
Note that while some MBA scholarships for African students out there are specifically designed for MBA courses only, some others are simply general, and they include provisions for students going for a Masters in Business Administration. They are usually powered by universities, business schools, colleges, and scholarship foundations.