Full details on how to check FUOYE Admission Lists 2019/2020: First & Second Batch – Aspirants of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti has been searching for more information that can aid them in their quest to become a bonafide student of the school. After the post utme screening exercise has been completed and the management has sorted out their departmental cut off marks, they will proceed to release their admission lists (first and second batch).
However, since the school is yet to conduct their post utme at all, then they can’t release any admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. Therefore, this article will explore all that concerns FUOYE admission list for the previous session, so it will give you an idea about what to expect this time around too.
FUOYE Admission List 2019/2020 First & Second Batch
To see your admission status, the first step is to launch the URL made to serve that purpose (which is https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/).
Before The Release Of The Admission List
The first step, as known already, is to write Jamb and try to do very well. After the results have been released, you as a candidate must ensure that you beat the Jamb cut off mark that was set by the board. It should be duly noted that only those that were able to meet up to the cut off mark that was agreed upon by the board will then proceed to participate in the screening exercise that will be conducted by the management of the school.
As you should expect, the management of FUOYE usually announce the sales of their post utme form on major media platforms (online and offline) and will also give instructions on how to get it registered, the price of the form, how to pay for it, and so on and so forth.
After this, the management decides on how to go about with the conduct of the post utme screening. They have the liberty to conduct a written exam or to simply make use of aspirants’ O. Level results and their Jamb scores. After grading the aspirants, each department will release their cut off and the school will then bring out their admission lists (first and second batch)
2018/2019 Public Announcement From The Management Of FUOYE
Last year, the School published the names of candidates that were offered provisional admission into her various undergraduate programs for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The 1st and 2nd batch admission lists are available on FUOYE’s portal, and aspirants can easily check the Admission List to confirm if or not they made the list.
To see your admission status, the first step is to launch the URL made to serve that purpose (which is https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/)
After that, you should input your registration number in the necessary column and tap on ‘Login’, before clicking ‘Admission Status’ to check your FUOYE admission status.
If you are admitted, you will see that it would be indicated right in the portal. Immediately after that, you should head over to JAMB CAPS portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT the offer being given you by the school.
FUOYE Admission List
Kindly note that if you are interested in what FUOYE offered you, you must ensure that you Accept the offer before it is too late (as they might conclude that you are not interested, thereby giving it to someone else)
After you are done with that, the next step is to pay the Acceptance Fee. The management of the school will communicate with students and give them details of how to go about with the acceptance fee payment. They will give you instructions on how to pay, the amount, the deadline (for instance, for the 2018/2019 session, the deadline given for the Acceptance Fee Payment was: Wednesday, 7th November 2018), etc.
Nevertheless, to prepare for your own period, we should inform you that last session, it was stated that all fees must be paid on the University Portal with your ATM card. It is easier and convenient this way because you don’t have to go to a bank for payment. Please note that payment outside of FUOYE’s Portal is at the person’s own risk
We congratulate everyone who made it to FUOYE admission list.
Some Important Things To Know About Federal University Oye Ekiti
- The Federal University Oye Ekiti is one that is owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The School is situated in the popular town of Oye-Ekiti in the Southwestern part of Nigeria.
- The institution was established in the year 2011 and it is still a young institution when placed side by side with some other institutions like the University of Ibadan, the University of Lagos, Obafemi Awolowo University, etc.
- FUOYE came alive during the reign of former President Goodluck Jonathan, alongside various others. The initiative was taken to ensure more citizens will be able to have access to quality tertiary education. Therefore, to date, the institution belongs to the Federal government of Nigeria.
- FUOYE is a ‘multipurpose’ School that offers various courses to sharpen the knowledge of students from various fields. The institution has superb lecturers that are experts in their fields, and are knowledgeable in what they do. The School actually offers undergraduate programs in different fields and you can go for it irrespective of your area of interest. FUOYE has been structured to impart knowledge and students can get to learn a whole lot of things in there.
- As things stand now, the University has seven faculties as well as a school of postgraduate studies. Considering how young the school is, it is obvious that it has been making progress and that it is really set to take education to the next level in Africa and the world in general.
- The University first admit students in the year 2011 (the year she was inaugurated), and the first set of graduants graduated four years later (in 2015). However, the first time they held their convocation was in 2017 (I.e two years later)
- FUOYE came alive alongside 8 other institutions (tertiary) in 2011 as an act of intervention from the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan to add more capacity to the country’s education sector. It is also note worthy to add that amongst these other young schools, FUOYE keeps expanding and the institution keeps developing. There have been various interesting and impressive growths, and it is getting obvious that with more funding, things will get better.
- FUOYE needs more funding to get better. Generally, one of the problems being faced by many Nigerian institutions has to do with money and fundings. Funds are needed for research works, to build laboratories, ICT hubs, and general superb infrastructures. However, many State and federal institutions in the country are currently being starved of appropriate funds which they need to excel and move higher in the industry. The unfortunate thing is that it tells on the students, as they will only be offered half-baked education that makes them half-baked graduates. One of the major factors that propelled an institution like Covenant University to the top of the ladder very quickly is the fact that they have access to reasonable funds. Today, the institution is becoming one of the bests in the world at large. Therefore, it is necessary to add that if an institution like FUOYE can have access to more funds (both by the government and other bodies), it should get better and should become one of the best in Nigeria in no time.
- The first person that was appointed as the Vice Chancellor of FUOYE was an outstanding academician known as Professor Chinedu Ostadinma Nebo, OON. The Prof is an individual that is well-known and exposed and enlightened, and he has been able to achieve a lot of things in the academic world at large. However, as things stand now, the current Vice Chancellor of the institution is no other than Professor Kayode Soremekun. In his administration, FUOYE has been able to take some steps forward and has been able to achieve some important things in the world of academics.
That’s all about FUOYE Admission List 2019/2020 First & Second Batch.
Tag: First Batch FUOYE Admission List 2019/2020 & Second Batch