Have you ever asked yourself these following questions below or do you have someone that is facing these questions?
- Whether the Federal Fire Service recruitment form out.
- The deadline for application of the FFS job opportunity.
- When will be the commencement of the Federal Fire Service recruitment portal job applications resumes?
- The updates of the FFS Recruitment 2018 Service and other questions.
All these and any other questions relating to recruitment exercise of the FFS will elaborately be explained here on this write-up.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT JOBS:
- The applicants need to go to their website which is at www.fedfire.gov.ng or https:/cdfibb.careers. since it is now an online application; fill the necessary things and press the submit button.
- https://cdfibb.careers/registration/new is the website HND certificates and the Degree holders are expected to fill up their online application form and submit it when they log in online.
- Applicants under the Bb category explained above and in Category C, they have to log in to http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome so that they can fill their application form online and then submit it.
THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS:
Below are the Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Statutory;
- The candidate has to present a medical fitness certificate to show his or her fitness status level that is gotten from any government-owned health centers and hospitals as well.
- The candidate age bracket must be between the ranges of eighteen and thirty-five years.
- As an added advantage, computer literacy is very necessary in order to be outstanding from other applicants.
- The candidate must be free from any form of financial insults.
- There must never be any past record of criminal offenses of any kind from the candidate’s profile.
- The candidate has to be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- In terms of the height’s measurement, 1.60 meters is the actual heights for the female counterparts whereas for the male group is 1.65 meters.
THE SUBMISSION OF THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE APPLICATION FORM:
The applicants or the candidates that are interested in getting an employment opportunity in the Federal Fire Service are given only six weeks or forty-four days at maximum after the official publication of the job by these organization to submit their application form online.
THE GENERAL OVERVIEW OF THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 EXERCISE:
The Federal Fire Service is one of the country’s biggest rescue and fire service that is very active in every twenty-four hours in a day in order to be able to give more attention to any emergency situations and also to keep it secured.
The legislation of the Federal Fire Service that is contained in the year 1981 Act is where the recent structure of the Nigeria Federal Fire Service based on.
The Department of an Environment is the department that is in charge of managing fire services here in Nigeria and apart from it managing the fire service, it also plays as a legislative, an advisory body and then the policy-making function. The thirty-seven fire authorities operate the Federal Fire Services in Nigeria that are coordinated by the Town councils and the State councils in the states.
The Federal Fire Service also aids to decrease the outbreak of a related emergency and fire to its reduced level by policy, training and a regulatory role, Capacity Building and Research, and then Public Enlightenment. They also make sure that property, the safety of lives and the enrollment are all ensured by enough readiness.
The Federal Fire Service was founded in the year 1901 through the Regime of the British Colonial as a unit in Department of Lagos State Police Service to combat and prevent outbreaks of fire in the Government.
RESERVED AREAS OF LAGOS STATE COLONY.
The Federal Fire Service was established and incorporated in together with the previous Lagos state Police and today, it is referred to as Fire Brigade Group of Lagos. The Government of the British Colonial has the Police Fire Brigade as its apparatus. The colonists are in charge of the unit’s administration and leadership.
Through the 1963 Act of Parliament, The Fire Brigade of the Lagos Police changed its name to Fire Service which made its men and officers be transferred as men of the FFS and officers in the Internal Affairs of Federal Ministry.
Therefore, The FFS is one of the paramilitary Group that is under the coordination of Federal Interior Federal Ministry and headed by the General-Controller.
IMPORTANCE OF THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE (FFS):
There are many benefits of the establishment of the Federal Fire Service in Nigeria which some of them are as follows;
- The FFS is in charge of the state regulation and also individually fire services.
- The protection and saving of property and lives are ensured by The Federal Fire Service.
- The FFS aids in supervising the national emergencies.
- The ministry also aids in encouraging the founding of fire posts and stations in the fire services owned and coordinated by the state government.
- The FFS monitors and prescribe prescribes as well the promotion, standard of fire prevention, investigation, fire education, mitigation, and safety.
- The FFS rescues equipment produced or shipped into Nigeria and ensures that fire stations are in the right and good standard.
- The FFS controls, extinguish and prevents fire outbreaks.
- During the emergency period, it is the role of the FFS to save the victims involved in the fire accidents.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE:
Since the Federal Fire Service is among the federal government parastatals, its recruitments exercise has the following benefits and advise which the applicants must note down;
- The applicant should note that the application for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Exercise is completely free, in other words, the application form does not need one to pay for it before he or she gets it.
- It is very advisable that the candidates or the applicants print out their acknowledgment slip which will be on a high demand by the examination body of these organization continuously all through the exercise period.
- Aside from the applicants printing out their acknowledgment slip, they are also advised to print out their fully filled referee forms which must be presented for the verification or for sightseeing before it will be documented.
- There might be the case of disqualification if it is found out that the candidates or the applicants did multiple registrations when registering for the job.
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE AVAILABLE POSITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
There are three categories of the Federal Fire Service positions that are available as well as its requirements.
- CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
Under the superintendent cadre category, there are a. Assistant Superintendent of Fire; (ASF 1, CONPASS 09): Candidates seeking an employment on this category need to have a Master Degree at least or be a member of a professional body that is well known.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire 11 (ASF 11, CONPASS 08): In this category, the candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or its related degrees that is well known.
- CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE:
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF, CONPASS 08): Candidate must have a National Diploma or its related degrees that is well known.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing (CONHES 06): The candidate must be a Registered Midwife, A Registered Nurse or maybe A Registered Midwife and Nurse from well-known tertiary institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: The candidate must have NCE, National Diploma or an Advanced NABTEB gotten from well-known tertiary institutions.
- CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE:
- Fire Assistant 11 (FA11) CONPASS: The candidate has to be SSCE, GCE Ordinary level or NECO holder with at least three credits in at most two sittings including mathematics or English Language.
- NIGERIA IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT PORTAL Requirements & How To Apply
- NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF) RECRUITMENT PORTAL, REQUIREMENTS
- NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE SALARY STRUCTURE AND PAY SLIP
- NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT PORTAL REQUIREMENTS & HOW TO APPLY
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT PORTAL REQUIREMENTS & HOW TO APPLY
CONCLUSION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 PORTAL REQUIREMENT
Conclusively, The Federal Fire Service is a very prestigious organization that people wish to be employed to which made it be very competitive and tedious to get.
Tag: Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal Requirement