To check your UBA account balance via USSD, simply dial *919*00# on the phone number attached to your UBA account. You will be prompt to enter your PIN to confirm your request. SMS containing your bank balance will be sent to you.
Technology and most especially banking technology is moving at a fast pace. The banking terrain in Nigeria is being transformed at such a speed that it does not take much to get left behind. In the past, people used to journey over long distances in order to stand in long queues just to perform simple tasks such as checking their account balances.
Nowadays it is more obtainable for people to check the bank details, keep track of the state of their finances, and ensure that they have received payments for goods sold, and services rendered. Of course, the United Bank of Africa (UBA), is one of the prestigious banks in Nigeria, cannot be left behind in the new development of the banking sector.
Customers of UBA can check their account balances from home, using their phones, tablets, desktop computers, as well as laptops. The following are ways to check your UBA account balance easily:
How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance Online
1. Internet Banking:
Internet banking is a feature offered by UBA, in which customers have access to their bank accounts via their laptops and desktop computers with the help of the internet. This means that your home or working space can become a virtual banking hall, and you can check your account with ease and convenience.
No doubt you want to get in on the action. Here is what you do:
- Go to the UBA banking website: www.ibank.ubagroup.com
- Locate and click on the button marked instant Self-registration
- A form appears and you have to fill in your information
- Next, you will receive a text with a confirmation code
- This code will grant you access for only one time.
Register at a Local Branch
Alternatively, you can visit the nearest branch of UBA to you, request the forms, and get enrolled in UBA Internet Banking. Depending on your level of knowledge about operating computer-related technology, this may be the best option for you.
If you do this they will walk you through the whole process so that you can log in and check whatever you want to check from the comfort of your home or office.
After registering for the service, either from home or at the bank, it now remains how to check your account balance through internet banking from your laptop or desktop computer.
- Go to the website; www.ibank.ubagroup.com
- Locate and click on the login
- Locate and click on “check account balance”
- Your account statement should be displayed on your screen
- You can also carry out other banking tasks through this platform.
How to Check Your UBA Account Balance using your Mobile Phone
Those who do not have laptops or computers are not entirely left out; it is also possible to check your bank account balance using your smart-phone. Of course, not just any mobile phone, but that which has been registered to your particular account.
- To check your UBA account balance dial *919*00# on your phone.
- Your account balance is then displayed on your screen.
How to Check Your UBA Account Balance Using the Smart Phone App
UBA Mobile App is described by the bank as the smartphone version of their internet banking. Using this platform, customers can perform simple tasks such as checking their account balances to conform to recent payments from family, friends, and business associates. But that is not the whole function of the mobile app; you can also perform other banking activities using the UBA mobile App.
Here is a breakdown of how to use it:
- Go to the UBA bank website
- Locate and click on mobile banking
- Download the app (you can also do so through google play store)
- Install the application.
- Open it (be sure you have a working internet connection)
- Insert your User ID stipulated at registration
- Select the country of your UBA account. we anticipate it should be “Nigeria.”
- An OTP will be sent to your nominated phone number which you used when registering.
- You will now be able to see your account balance.
UBA, like other Nigerian banking institutions, is moving fast to incorporate technology into its service delivery. Therefore, it is a good idea to share this article with family and friends to help them stay up to date with the current trends, and developments.