Abokifx Black Market Exchange Rate Today For Euro Pounds Dollar To Naira …
Abokifx.com website is a very popular website / online platform for the daily update on Nigeria’s conversion to a major currency black market exchange rate Lagos Aboki forex.
Note : Black Market is also referred to as Parallel Market
Its more of a life update, the update takes place three times in a day, showing two (**) for afternoon update and three (***) for the last daily market date. The website is fast becoming the number one goto site to check the latest currency exchange rate
Abokifx Lagos black market exchange rate parallel market Aboki forex website
Enough story – Let’s get into action
What you get on Abokifx Black Market Exchange Rate Today Lagos
Aboki fx Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate
- Buy = 358 / Sell = 360
Aboki forex Pounds to Naira Exchange Rate
- Buy = 460 / Sell = 466
Abokifx.com Euro to Naira Exchange Rate
- Buy = 390 / Sell = 396
Abokifx Website Ghana Cedis To Naira Rate
- Buy = 61 / Sell = 67
Abokifx Today CFA To Naira Rate
- Buy = 575 / Sell = 600
They also give you a different bank and atm rate for a number of countries currency fx rate, bank atm rate, high and low ranking and more . . .
You have to know that checking the major currencies, is not all you can do on Abokifx website, you can also check a lot of different countries’ currencies, plus the availability of a parallel market rate calculator for those that do not want to go through the stress of getting a calculator.
TOP 10 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE NAIRA
The Nigerian Currency the Naira. Hmmm!!! Fascinating actually, the Naira has lots of interesting facts, I believe we should all know about. Lets actually take a look at the history of the Naira.
Nigeria gained independence in the year 1960, the Naira was introduced in the year 1973, this was when Nigeria decimalized its monetary system and substituted the naira for the Nigeria pound, this was actually what the country used when it was a British colony, this currency was actually divided into shillings.
The coin denominations range from ½ kobo to 1 naira banknotes which are denominated from 5 to 500 naira values. Naira would be equivalent to ten shillings, the minor unit is kobo, 100 kobo which actually makes one Naira. The decision to change to the decimal currency which took place on January 1973, brought about some changes which involved both currency notes and coins. The Federal Government introduced the N20 as the highest denomination at that period of time, on the 2nd of July 1979, new currency notes of three denominations were introduced which were namely N1, N5, N10. These notes that were introduced were of the same size which was 151 × 78mm.
1,000 Naira Note
Abokifx Black Market Exchange Rate Today Dollar Euro Pounds Naira
This currency which was issued actually bears the portraits of three eminent Nigerians who were declared national heroes on the 1st of October 1978. The engraving on the back of the notes reflects the cultural aspects of the country. In the years 1999, 2000, 2001 the N100, N200, and N500 were introduced, these were to expand economic activities and also facilitate an efficient payment system. On October 12, 2005, N1000 notes were brought into circulation. These notes carried the portraits of the first two central bank governors Clement Isong and Aliyu Mai-Bornu, their faces were there and also a picture of the bank main’s office at the bank.
On February 28th, 2007, as part of the economic reforms N50, N10, N20, N5 bank notes as well as N1 and 50K coins were re-issued with new designs. At that time only N20 was printed on polymer, while a new N2 coin was introduced. Recently, the CBN indicated plans that are in the top gear to print denominations such as N5, N10, N50 notes on a polymer. The Apex bank governor Sanusi Lamido first disclosed this when he appeared before the House committee on banking and currency on July 29, 2009.
Lamido told the committee that the approval has already been given for the Apex bank to proceed with mining of the notes by the Federal government under the tenure of Prof Chukuma |Soludo tenure as CBN governor.
Now below are the top 10 interesting facts about the Naira, above was just a little history, so read on below.
- The Naira was introduced in 1973 to replace the British pound as the official currency of the Naira and they were mostly coins.
- The first coins that were introduced were the ½, 1, 5, 10 and 25 kobo coins.
- The CBN is the only organization authorized to print and manufacture the naira note.
- Most of the banknotes in Nigeria contain images of the previous political leaders which are important in Nigeria’s history. We have people like Sir Abubakar Tafewa Balewa, Nigeria’s first prime minister. He is pictured on the N5 naira note while Nnamdi Azikiwe is on the N500 naira note.
- President Goodluck Jonathan Unveiled New N100 naira note on the 12th of November, 2014 to commemorate Nigerian’s 100 years of existence.
- In the year 1968, currency notes were changed as a war strategy.
- The Nigeria currency has been re-issued 5 times (1959, 1965, 1968, 1973, 2007)
- Nigeria was formerly using the West African Currency Board notes as legal tender.
- The first notes that were introduced were the 50 Kobo, 1 Naira, 5 Naira, 10 Naira, and 20 Naira.
- N50 notes were not introduced until 1991.
I hope we have done justice to our Post on ” Abokifx Black Market Exchange Rate Today Dollar Euro Pounds Naira … Lagos “, share your thoughts and suggestions with us through the comment box and like us on facebook @ facebook.com/9jaquest or follow us on twitter @ twitter.com/naijaquest. Thanks
- Moneygram Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate
- DOLLAR TO NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE TODAY BLACK MARKET
- Western Union Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate Today
- EURO TO NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE IN BLACK MARKET TODAY
- Pounds To Naira Exchange Rate In Black Market Today
Tags: Abokifx Black Market Exchange Rate Dollar Euro Pounds Aboki forex dollar to Naira, abokifx Today, Abokifx website