In this article, we are going to guide you on how to apply for a UK visa through Visa4UK online application 2020. You can easily do your application online or by using the normal paper visa forms.
Let’s get started, we are going to show you all the procedures and guidelines which you need in registering for your visa.
VISA4UK Online Application Guide 2020
When applying for a UK visa through Visa4UK login portal you need to have some documents ready which are;
Visa4UK Supporting Documents
- Your passport
- Your address in the UK
- Your travel itinerary
- A valid email address for security reasons, the email which you will provide will be used to contact you.
Now let’s go over to starting your application. If you want to start your application process, you should go to the main visa4UK page to fill in the application form. The procedures for applying for the form are stated as follows.
- You must complete the online form in English because the visa4UK does not support the application in other languages.
- All dates must be written in the format of DD MM YYYY.
- Applicants should note that some questions on the online application form are mandatory which means that questions like this require you to give an answer, but if the question is not relevant to you, you should enter not applicable or not known after your print out of the form, you should explain in writing why you had to leave it blank.
- If there is not enough space to write on the online form, enter the most recent relevant information in the allocated space.
- Using the wrong visa application form requires you to start a new one.
- It should be noted that if you want to cancel your online application, just abandon it and the officials will delete it from the system.
- To sign the declaration on the application form, you should type your name in the space given, after you printed the hard copy then you will sign it by hand.
we have been able to give you the full procedure for the registration details, now let’s move on to the next phase.
SAVING YOUR VISA APPLICATION FORM
Many find it difficult to save their visa application, some even say they save and after some time when they are less busy, they get back to it, only to see that it is not there anymore. Now let me help you out with that, read carefully, and note every detail there.
- You can easily save your online application form whenever you see the save icon.
- Online form in progress is deleted after 2 days if they have not been saved. Now let’s look at why some people do not see their form after some time. When filling in your visa application form online, whether you have saved it, the system puts a record that after 7 days, if you do not return again, the system will automatically delete your form or application. But it should be known that if you have saved it and you return within 7 days you can save it again for another 7 days each time you return.
Now, there is something called the Unique Reference Number. The Unique Reference Number will be given to you when you have saved or submit your online application form, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you supplied in your application security details. The email which will be sent to you will contain your Unique Reference Number which is known as the GWF.
The GWF is very important, as you will need it to log in and access your saved form. The system will not be able to assist you if you do not know your GWF. If you do not see the message which is your GWF in your spam or junk folder in your mailbox, this means that you gave the wrong email address then you will have to start all over again with a new application form.
Using a password in saving your online application form is very important, as the password has to be 8 to 12 characters long. After all these processes, you will now need to save your save tour application form.
PROCESSING YOUR SAVED APPLICATION FORM
To process your saved application form, it is necessary that you make any changes which you would love to make before submitting because after you have submitted you will not be able to make further changes anymore. Now to process, you need to enter your security details and your Unique Visa application number which was sent to your email, after all of these you can submit.
After completion, you are advised to print a copy of the form, this should be done before you submit the form online. This printed copy will be needed later when you attend a visa application centre. Applicants should also note that when printing your visa application form, the form contains a barcode on the first page, this barcode will be needed in the processing of your application if the barcode is not on your form it will delay the processing of your application.
SUBMITTING YOUR Visa4UK APPLICATION FORM
When you submit your Visa4UK application form, an email confirming that they have received your form will be sent to you. This email which will be sent will list the various documents which you need to tag along with you to the visa application centre.
Applicants who made a mistake on the form can make changes in writing during completion even after you have submitted them.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT USING VISA4UK
You must book an appointment as part of your visa application process. Appointments are available up to 12 weeks in advance and it is done on a first come first serve basis.
PROCEDURE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Go to the login page
- Enter your application security details and your Unique Reference Number
- Use the application options to book, reschedule, or cancel an appointment. Below we are going to provide some tips that will be helpful to you.
- It is advisable that you get an appointment before you are due to travel if you cannot get an appointment, contact the visa centre.
- If the visa centre is not available you can book an appointment at a different centre.
- You can make payment online, but should also note that when you have selected a payment method, you cannot change it.
- If your payment is refused, you should check, if you have entered the correct debit or credit card details, if you have tried to make payment up to 3 times, visa4UK will save your application and ask you to contact your bank.
- A refund can be made, but unless you have withdrawn your application in writing and also note that there is a case where the refund cannot also be made, that is if you have enrolled your biometrics.
Hope this article has been proven helpful to you, I believe so, so it is necessary that you read the tips carefully, we wish you good luck in the processing of your visa.
That’s all on VISA4UK Online Application Guide 2020, Share your thoughts and suggestions with us through the comment box and like our page on facebook.com/9jaquest
Tags: UK4Visa Service Fees status 2020