Ria Money Transfer Nigeria: How To Send and Receive Money with RiaMoney
Ria money opened their first storefront in 1987, and have since grown into the third largest money transfer service, currently with a worldwide agent network of more than 314,000 locations in 144 countries. Ria Money Transfer Nigeria , Ria doesn’t only carry out easy money transfers they also offer bill payment, mobile top-ups, prepaid debit cards, check cashing and money orders. In every service that they provide, they work hard to ensure a clear, simple and valuable experience for all their clients, both the sender and receiver.
Send And Receive Money Through Ria Money Transfer Nigeria
This platform is popular overseas but is just gaining ground among Nigerians, with Ria Money Transfer, the receiver of fund doesn’t need to go to any physical location as the cash is transferred straight into his/her account, though you can also cash the money over the counter.
Banks in Nigeria like First Bank, Diamond Bank, Skye Bank and others act as representatives for Ria Money Transfer Nigeria , so as to enable Nigerians home and abroad send and receive money directly into their local accounts with ease. There are numerous benefits from using Ria Money Transfer Nigeria , but we are going to list just a few of the key benefits from using this platform for your money transfers;
Benefits of Using Ria Money Transfer Nigeria To Send and Receive Money
- RiaMoney Transfer is convenient and can be used to send money to people outside Nigeria without stress.
- Their charges are affordable with no hidden charges.
- Receivers of money transfer on Ria don’t need to identify themselves if is to be wired into their accounts.
How To Send Money Using Ria Money Transfer Nigeria
Sending money to any given location in the world is easy when using the RiaMoney Transfer platform all you need to do is follow the simple steps below and your funds would be transferred with minutes.
- Visit the RiaMoney Transfer website www.riamoneytransfer.com
- To transfer money you would need to register an account with RIA. Registration is simple and should be competed within few minutes
- After registration you would need to choose your payment method maybe you want to pay via debit card, credit card or bank account.
- After that you would need to also select the method in which the receiver of the funds should get the cash.
- Enter the details of the correct details of the receiver.
- Complete transaction.
After following the above steps you should receive a confirmation message of your transfer from Ria, though while you wait for your funds transfer to be completed you can also track your payment on the Ria Money Transfer platform to know if it has been cleared.
That’s all on ” Ria Money Transfer Nigeria : How To Send and Receive Money with RiaMoney “, share your thoughts and suggestions with us through the comment box and like us on facebook @ facebook.com/9jaquest or follow us on twitter @ twitter.com/NaijaQuest.
Tags: Ria Money Transfer Nigeria , How To Send and Receive Money with RiaMoney