Are you one of the newly admitted students of the Great Ife? Do you need to know how to go about your registration on the University portal and step by step instructions on how to make use of the OAU Eportal Login – eportal.oauife.edu.ng? Then follow us as we give you step by step information that will aid you while you log on to the University portal.
OAU Eportal Login – eportal.oauife.edu.ng – Step By Step How To Login
Let us get to the deal quickly, here are the few things you need to do to gain access to the OAU E-portal platform.
- First, log on to the website eportal.oauife.edu.ng
After getting to this platform, provide your Registration Number (and if you have been given a Matriculation Number) this will serve as User ID on the login page.
Note: if you are Fresh Students, your first login to the University portal requires you to use your UTME (JAMB) Registration No (e. g. 12345678AB) or if you have passed through Pre-Degree in this university you can make use of your Pre-Degree Registration No (e. g. PDP05/9999) and also your Password.
Take note, and you are strongly advised to change the default password to your desired password immediately after your first login is successful. This advice is imperative to keep your account secure and be void of a hacker or any malicious act afterward.
If you are a Returning Students, your first login requires you to make use of your date of birth in this format, DD/MM/YYYY it will also serve as your Password. Take note; you are strongly advised to change the default password to your desired password immediately after your first login is successful. This advice is imperative to keep your account secure and be void of a hacker or any malicious act afterward.
OAU E-portal Login – eportal.oauife.edu.ng
After providing your information, all that is next is clicking on the SUBMIT button
- when you log in, your name and passport photograph will be displayed (if available). If you detect the photograph is not yours, you are to report to the Admission Officer immediately for rectification. After these are done, you may now click on the Click OK to proceed.
- On your student dashboard, various lists of tasks you can carry out on the platform will be displayed to you.
- On this dashboard, you may pay your school fee, you may apply for a leave of absence, and so many other things, all you have got to do is Click on any of the tasks as applicable.
- After you are done with any of the activities you are on the portal to do, you may now click on the SIGN OUT to close your login session; this will help you to prevent impersonation of your account.
- If you are a returning student and you do not have the University IDENTITY CARD, you are to report at the Computer Centre for processing immediately.
Procedure For Students To Access The E-Portal For Newly Admitted Students
Visit the University Student Portal http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng, on getting to the page, provide your student information as described above.
Upload the following documents
- School Certificate Result(s)
- CERTIFICATE FORM (for not more than two sittings)
- COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
- BED SPACE APPLICATION FORM (Optional)
Bed Space Application Form For Newly Admitted Students
If you wish to apply for bed allocation in any of the halls of residence, you can proceed to the student information portal to apply for this form, this will only be possible if you have to pay up charges such as school fees among other expenses you are expected to pay upon log on to the student portal.
After your application is reviewed and necessary information have been gotten, student will be allotted bed space in any of the hall of residence, upon successful allocation, students are expected to print 3 copies of the bed space allocation from the E-portal, the forms then must be duly signed by students, then students are expected to take the form to the Hall Warden for signing.
Students are expected to submit the form as follows upon signing
- One copy must be sent to the Dean, Students Affairs
- Another copy to Hall Warden which will be the permit to stay in any of the allotted halls
- And students are expected to keep one as proof of ownership
Note: if you fail to submit the forms as stipulated, it is equivalent to disqualification of such bed allocation. Also, note that priority is only given to fresh students and final year students in bed allocation, other spaces will be allotted base on the ballot, and it is worth of importance to note that the distribution is based on a first-come, first-served.
You will only be permitted to print the course registration form if only you have completed the necessary uploading of documents that have been stated above and after the appropriate fee has been pay in the back.
Are you having difficulties with your online registration?
If you are currently being faced with any difficulties registering on the student information portal, you are advised to contact any of the following address to lodge your challenges;
- You can contact e-portal (eportal.oauife.edu.ng) or firstname.lastname@example.org for Online help
- E-mail: – email@example.com can be used as well.
How to Check the OAU Admission List.
- Visit OAU E-portal to check your admission status via this link https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Provide your admission year in the required column, i.e., 2019.
- Also, enter your JAMB registration number where it is required.
- Then proceed to click on the ‘Submit’ button to check your OAU admission status.
- If you discovered you had been admitted, you might choose to accept or reject the admission via the JAMB CAPS website
How to Check OAU Admission on JAMB website:
Visit JAMB official website via jamb.org.ng/efacility to check your admission status
Then log in to your JAMB dashboard using your registration information which includes your username and password.
Navigate to the section you will see the ‘Check Admission Status ‘tab, then click on the link.
Choose your Exam year and provide your registration number in the required field.
Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OAU admission status.
Here are the Courses Offered In OAU
- Accountancy / Accounting
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Science
- Applied Geophysics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Science with (Economics) (Mathematics)
- Crop Production And Protection
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery
- Dentistry and Dental Technology
- Drama / Dramatic / Performing Arts
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Fine and Applied Arts
- Education and French
- Education and Geography
- Education and Geography / Physics
- Education and History
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Language Arts
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Music
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Religious Studies
- Education and Social Studies
- Education and Yoruba
- Educational Management
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- English Language
- Estate Management
- Family, Nutrition and Consumer Sciences
- Fine Art
- Food Science and Technology
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- Home Economics and Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations
- Linguistics and African Languages
- Literature in English
- Local Government Administration
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Medicine and Surgery
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Nutrition And Consumer Services
- Physical and Health Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious Studies
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Soil Science
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Yes, we have provided you with the information to OAU E-Portal Login, if you are a new student, we have also provided you with information that will aid your smooth registration and how to make use of OAU EPortal Login, all you have got to do is share with friends and acquaintance that may need to read this so help them in their registration on OAU EPortal Login. So, that is all we have provided for you, you may drop your comments via the comment section if you have any, and if there is an update we need to do, you may draw the attention of the moderator to it, we are always ready to provide you with the beneficial information.
Tag: OAU EPortal Login – eportal.oauife.edu.ng.