First Bank Internet Banking and Mobile Banking Setup Guide
First Bank Internet Banking : If you’re in Nigeria, Fbn needs no introduction as one of the busiest bank around the country. First Bank is the first bank that got rooted on the surface of Nigerian soil and had since won the heart of many individuals and corporate bodies because of the premium services it provide. The busy nature of the bank had prompted it to develop an internet / mobile banking platform known as First online. This is to enable it customers carryout save, fast and efficient transactions online without necessarily visiting the bank. This article would show you how to setup this :
FIRST BANK INTERNET BANKING
It is an internet based banking system carried out on this website ( https:// www.1stbannigeria-online.com ). With this, you can check your remaining balance, send money to any bank and do other things with it. To register for this, do the following.
- Go to the registration page on the website https://www.1stbanknigeria-online.com/Dsignup.htm and download the registration form. alternatively, go to the bank and request for it.
- Fill the form with the correct information required, making sure you filled in a valid email address since communication is usually via email. Information required aren’t difficult information, it just basic information like Name, address, account number, email address and other basic infos.
- After, filling it, take it to the nearest First Bank branch for submission.
An email would be sent to you containing your login information.
Goto the website and click on login then enter this login information.
- You would be required to select a new password, security question and time stamp .
- The last step is just to confirm your email
And you’re ready to start banking online .
FIRST BANK MOBILE BANKING Firstmobile
This is carried out using the First Bank mobile app known as FirstMobile. This can be downloaded through google android playstore.
What You can do with First bank Mobile Banking App – FirstMobile
- To check account balance
- Transfer fund
- Buy airtime
- Pay bills among other things.
To use FirstMobile app for mobile banking, you need to register first. To do this :
- Launch the app and tap the register button
- What would be required to register is your First Bank issued Naira Mastercard or verve details
- Fill in the required information and enjoy the power of FirstMobile .
The app is currently available for android only but hopefully, it would be available on other operating systems.
In case you encounter any problem in the course of registration, don’t hesistate to contact First Bank using the contact us page on their website.
That’s it for “First Bank Internet Banking and Mobile Banking Setup Guide”, share your thought and suggestions with us through the comment box and like us on facebook @ facebook.com/9jaquest or follow us on twitter @ twitter.com/NaijaQuest
tags: first bank internet banking , first bank mobile banking , first bank online banking , first bank of Nigeria PLC , fbn , firstMobile registration