Since the company became incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000, it has maintained a strong physical presence in all states of the Federation as well as the FCT. The headquarters of the company is located in the economic capital of Nigeria, Lagos but quite a substantial number of its offices are spread all over Abuja. These offices are open to ensure customers get the best of the company. With over 54 million active subscribers in the country, you would not expect less of such a company that has invested so much as depends on Nigeria for as high as 1/3 of its revenue. The MTN offices in Abuja are listed below.
List Of MTN Offices In Abuja, Customer Care Number and Contact Address Information
- Mtn Abuja Service Center is located at Plot 2784, Shehu Shagari Way, Maitama, Abuja
- Transcorp Sc Lite
- Transcorp Hilton Lobby, Abuja
- Efab Mall Connect
- B04 Efab Shopping Centre,
- Area 11, Garki Abuja.
- Wuse Connect
- Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
- Gwagwalada Connect
- The Shopping complex near Japaro Hotel, Along Lokoja/Kaduna Expressway Gwagwalada, Abuja.
- Kubwa Connect
- No 1 Ezeigwe/64 Gado Nasco Road, Kubwa, Abuja
- Garki 2 Connect
- Plot 289 Lagos Street, Off Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki, Abuja
- Gwarimpa Connect
- Plot 57, 3rd avenue, Gwarimpa, Abuja
- Karu Connect
- Plot NC1 Karu Site, Opposite Karu Park
- Lugbe Connect
- House No 12 1st Avenue Road, FHA Estate Lugbe
- Mpape Connect
- Shop A7/A8 Ibiye Plaza, Plot C58, beside Zenith Bank, Mpape Road (Berger Quarry Bus stop), Mpape Abuja.
- Wuse 2 Connect
- Omega Centre, Plot 527, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.
- Shoprite Connect Abuja
- Shoprite, Murtala Muhammed Way, Apo, Abuja
- National Assembly
- National Assembly Complex
Customer care lines
Customers of the network can reach the MTN customer care on 180 24hrs daily from an MTN line or on +23480310180 from other networks.
Things to know about MTN In Nigeria
- MTN Nigeria began Operations in the year 2001 after spending $285m for one of four GSM licenses in the country in January 2001.
- MTN Nigeria currently has 55.2 Million Subscribers
- MTN is without a doubt the largest telecom company in Nigeria. According to statistics from July of 2018, the telecom company has 55.2m subscribers. Nigeria alone accounts for more than 25% of the MTN Group subscriber base globally despite the company’s presence in 21 countries.
- In 2018 so far, MTN Nigeria Has Made N567 billion
- Despite its revenue base being badly affected by a huge fine meted out to the company by NCC, the telco has been steadily picking itself up. In the 6 months of 2018, the telecom company posted revenue of N567 billion, which represents a 17 percent increase from the same period last year.
- India’s Bharti Airtel in 2008 tried to purchase the MTN group. MTN Group almost fell into the hands of the Indian company with a $19 billion bid made for a 51% share of MTN group but the deal eventually fell through.
- MTN is the Most-Valued Brand in Africa. In the year 2015, MTN was voted Africa’s most valuable brand by Brand Africa making it the second time the company won the award.
- Currently, MTN Group Operates in 21 Countries spread across 3 continents of the world. The company doesn’t operate in Nigeria and South Africa alone but also in several African countries as well as a few countries in the Middle East. This year, the global subscriber base of the company is put at 223 million.
- MTN Nigeria will be listed on the Nigerian Stock Market later this year. The Nigerian subsidiary of MTN will be listed on the Nigerian stock exchange in a listing expected to be worth $5.2 billion. The funds will be used to further boost the company’s resources in Nigeria.
MTN Group Limited, formerly known as M-Cell is a South Africa-based multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European, and Asian countries of the world. The head office of the company is in Johannesburg, South Africa. With operations currently spread across 3 continents, MTN as of 30th June 2016 recorded 232,6 million subscribers across all its operations.
Although the company operates in over 20 countries of the world, one-third of its revenues come from Nigeria, where it holds about 35% market share. MTN was Incorporated in Nigeria on November the 8th of the year 2000 as a private company. The company was able to secure a license to operate digital (Global System for Mobile Telecommunications, GSM) telephony in Nigeria on the 9th day of February year 2001 from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).
On May the 16th of 2001, MTN became the first network to make a call on its GSM network in Nigeria. It marked the beginning of several firsts for the South African company in the Nigerian telecommunications industry. Subsequently, the company began full commercial operations beginning in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt. From these three cities, MTN has been able to spread its reach throughout the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. The company has continued to dominate the industry it operates in the country and has also continually demonstrated its belief in Nigeria by continuing to invest billions of dollars in assets and facilities all over the country.
Investments made by the company in Nigeria still remains the largest FDI in the telecoms industry in the country to date. MTN has invested well over $4 Billion in the Nigerian economy and has paid more than $1.8 Billion in various levies and duties to the Nigerian Government since it began operations in the country. The impact of the telecoms giant has been felt not only quantitatively but qualitatively. The company has continued to lead from the front by being the first among peers to introduce cutting-edge technology to Nigeria.
In the year 2006, MTN commissioned a 3500-kilometer fiber optics superhighway, it built at a cost of $100 million. This still remains the longest private superhighway in all of Africa. Recently, MTN Nigeria bid for a 3G license and was the first GSM Company in the country to pay the required $150 million. The company has continued to strive to ensure customers on the network of the company continue to enjoy the best of services the telecoms sector has to offer.
MTN Nigeria is clearly in the first place amongst telecom operators in the country. It has the largest subscriber base in the country and continues to grow daily.
Tag: List Of MTN Offices In Abuja.