GTBank Customer Care Number – GTConnect
GTConnect is Nigeria’s first ever, fully automated self-service platform with an IVR ( instant Interactive Voice Response ) system that allows GTB customers to carry out virtually all the basic banking activities such as account balance, buying airtime of any network, fund transfers from one bank to the other, activation and deactivation of ATM card, bill payments and lots more using your mobile phone without internet ( GTBank Customer Care Number – GTConnect ).
GTConnect, which is the first of its kind from any bank in Nigeria, also gives you the option of speaking with GTB Customer Service Representatives (CSRs), 24/ 7 including public holidays and weekends.
To make it easier for you, your log-on details for the GTConnect service is the same as your GTBank Internet Banking Service log-in details and the Short Messaging Service (SMS).
THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH GTCONNECT – ( GTBank Customer Care Number )
- Enquiry:it can be used to obtain information on products, services, ATM locations and Branch locations
- Transaction History:it can be used to retrieve history of transactions on your account as well as for ‘enquiries on your account balance’
- Transfers:You can transfer money from one account to another. These transfers can either be between your own accounts or to other GTBank customers’ accounts
- Statement request:You can receive your statement of account at any time during the month by e-mail.
- Cheque book request:To request for another cheque book has never been easier, simply place a request for a cheque book and pick up your new cheque book from your Branch
- Issue/Reset password:You can obtain your login details for the GTBank Customer Care Number / GTConnect / GTB Internet Banking Service. If you have forgotten your logon details previously issued, you can have it reset.
- Deactivate Stolen/Missing Cards:With our 24/7 service, you can de-activate your stolen or missing GTBank MasterCard and GTB CashPlus cards at any time of the day
HOW TO USE GTCONNECT ( GTBank Customer Care Number )
- First of all, dial any of the GTConnect customer care numbers below08039003900 234-1-4480000, 08029002900 with the phone number linked with you GTBank account.
- Once you dial the number, you will be asked to indicate your preferred language; English, Pidgin, Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa. So select the one you understand very well. It works like MTN 180 customers service line.
- Customers with log-on details should press 1 and follow voice prompts
- Customers without log-on details should press 2 and then zero to speak to an operator for verification and password generation.
- Customers who have forgotten their logon credentials should press 3 and follow voice prompts
However, the above processes can be bypassed once you call with the mobile phone number attached to your GTBank account and if you provide your 10 digit NUBAN account number.
Interestingly, this service is available and works on all account types including savings, current, Domiciliary, Dollar account, Euro account and Pounds account. So this means you can check balance with any if the accounts above.
ABOUT BANK ACCOUNT SECURITY AND INTERNET FRAUD
In other to avoid electronic fraud while carrying out online transactions, kindly adhere to the following tips:
GTBank will NEVER ask you to provide your Internet Banking Password, token, PIN, or other Security information via e-mail, phone calls or text messages.
Do not respond to emails or text messages asking you to update your account details online or informing you that your account has been suspended.
ONLYaccess our internet banking portal from www.gtbank.com and contact GTConnect if you suspect or notice any discrepancy on your online transactions.
For more information, please call GTBank Customer Care Number – GTConnect on 01-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900 or join our GTCommunity on facebook – www.facebook.com/gtbank and Twitter – @gtbank.
Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank plc.
SEE ALSO… How To Open a Domiciliary Account in Nigeria
I have been using this service for quite a while now. I also use the regular GTBank *737# USSD code and the Internet banking as well as mobile app. So you see, technology has made it very easy and the banking sector is more interesting now as we don’t have to visit banking halls every time in order to perform some basic transactions on our accounts.
Well, so far so good, GTBank Customer Care Number – GTConnect is a wonderful innovation and it’s simple to use and very fast in response. My only concern with it is it’s not free. The calls you made are charged as if you are calling other phone numbers. Gtbank should make the service free of charge just like MTN 180 platform and other similar services.
For more information and enquiries, please call GTBank Customer Care Number – GTConnect on +234-1-4480000, 08029002900, and 08039003900 or Send an e-mail to ContactCenter@gtbplc.com or visit the website – www.gtbplc.com