Are you in search of the cheapest MTN data plans in 2020? Then, You need to read this.
MTN is one of the major service providers known to have a very strong network and better customer care service. In addition, they also have a very economical and cheap data plans. However, it should be noted that the data plan of the service provider varies from one tariff plan to another.
Another exciting fact about MTN data plans is that has a data plan for everybody. That is, there is the data plan tariffs for daily users, weekly users, monthly users, and quarterly users. However, there is almost no internet plan that you can’t find in each tariff plans. Hence, it is very important for you to know what you want to use the data for, the amount of data you need, how much data you wish to buy, and when the data will be expiring.
Also, if you are the type that just needs a few times on the internet, then there is a plan for you too. You can browse using the Pay as You Go plan of the service provider which usually goes for 5 kobo per kilobyte. Yes, this is very expensive and that is why you need to always buy data to be economical with your money.
Also, MTN offers 4G connectivity that allows you to have instant access to the internet. So what are the cheapest MTN data plans you should be considering in 2020? They include the following;
Cheapest MTN Data Plans 2020
MTN N50 For 25MB Data Plan Code
- With N50 recharge card on your MTN line, you can get 25MB by dialing the code sending 114 TO 131 as a text message. This is valid for only 24 hours.
MTN N100 For 75MB Internet Data Plan Code
- With N100 recharge card on your MTN line, you can also get 75MB by sending 104 to 131 as text message and also valid for 24 Hours
MTN N350 For 1GB Data Plan Code
- Also, with N350 recharge card n your MTN line, you can get IGB that will be valid for a single data. To get, Send 155 to 131.
MTN N1000 For 1.5GB Data Plan Code For Monthly Service
- With N1000 recharge card on your MTN line, you can buy 1.5GB and use it for a month. To subscribe, text ‘106’ to 131 as a text message.
MTN N500 For 2GB Internet Data Plan Code
- Having recharged N500 on your MTN line, you can get 2GB worth of data. It is however valid for only two days (48 Hours). To subscribe, simply text 154 to 131.
MTN 1GB Data Plan For Weekly Services
This service is actually available in both the daily and weekly plans. Some of the plans include
- With N500, you can get 1GB by texting 142 to 131 and only valid for only 7 days.
- With N350, you can get 1GB by texting 155 to 131 and only valid for only 24 hours (1 Day)
MTN 6GB Data Plan Code and Subscription Code
This service is available both for weekly and monthly services. Their subscription codes include the following
- With N1,500, you can get 6GB by texting 143 to 131 and this is only valid for one week (7 days)
- With N2,500, you can get 6GB by sending 147 to 131 as a text message and this is valid only for a month.
Data4Me MTN Data Plan 2020
Another cheapest data plan of MTN is the Data4Me. To subscribe, do the following
- Dial *121* on your mobile phone with your MTN line on it (you should know that this data plan is not applicable to all MTN lines)
- You will get a pop-up message asking to choose. Kindly choose Data4Me
- Then another pop-up message will come up asking you to choose your desired plan
- For 20GB, you pay N3,500
- For 1.5GB, you pay N300
- For 30GB, you pay N6,500
- You should know that this data plan is only valid for 7 Days.
And that is all the cheapest MTN data plans you need to know
But how do you monitor your data? Check below
How To Check Your MTN Data Balance
Just like with many other things in life, data balance also has an expiring date. Also, you can monitor the amount of data you are using on a daily basis by checking the data balance. Checking your balance will also inform you whether you are to get more data or you still have enough. To check your data balance, kindly follow the instructions below
Using your mobile phone with the MTN number on it, dial *131*4#. You will instantly receive a message that contains your data balance and the expiring date.
You Need to Know
What is MTN Data Plan? This is the list of internet data packages available for all MTN subscribers. The data plan varies depending on the tariff plan and so is the activation code too. The service provider has numerous interesting internet browsing data plans for al mobile devices, modems, and routers. Hence, it is a rule of thumb that you will always find your suit in their data plans.
How Do You Subscribe For MTN Data Plan
In order for you to be able to buy data choosing any of the MTN data plans, you need to do the following
- Make sure that your MTN in is active on your phone
- Recharge your line with the amount you wish to use to buy data
- Send SMS or dial the code for the data plan that you wish to subscribe too.
- You will be asked whether you want Auto-renewal or One time purchase
- You will receive a message confirming the data bought
MTN always offers one of the cheapest data plans among the other service providers today. However, it should be noted that the company always changes its data plans, and hence, it is very important to always be on the lookout for any changes made.