The Richest Man in Nigeria, Top 10 Nigerian Billionaires 2017
Top 10 richest people in Nigeria is based on Real-time Forbes estimates of the richest personalities with reference to Forbes latest ranking.
As usual NaijaQuest comes with another futuristic ranking post ( futuristic, because this post will keep updating in reference to the latest ranking ) This post is based on the latest Forbes rating
10. Mohammed Indimi aged 66 years. He is into oil business. Chairman and founder of Oriental Energy Resources Limited founded in 1990.
Mohammed Indimi Networth is $670 million.
9. Jim Ovia, age – 61 years. Founder -Zenith Bank. He is the largest individual shareholder with about 9.3% stake. He is into real estate investment across Nigeria.
Jim Ovia Networth -$850 million
8. Orji Uzor Kalu was the governor of Abia State from May 1999-May 2007. Age- 55 years. He is the chairman of SLOK Holdings, New Telegraph newspaper, Daily Sun.
Orji Uzor Kalu Networth -$1 billion
7. Tony O. Elumelu is 52 yrs old, he hold the Nigérian National Honours, Commander of the Order of Nigeria(CON). Chairman- Heirs Holdings, UBA, Transcorp. He is also the founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation.
Tony O. Elumelu Networth – $1billion
6. Abdul Samad Isyaku Rabiu is a business tycoon who majorsin cement, sugar and flour. Chairman-BUA group and Nigerian Bank of Industry
Abdul Samad Isyaku Rabiu Networth – $1billion
( Still on The Richest Man in Nigeria, Top 10 Nigerian Billionaires 2016 / 2017 )
5. Femi Otedola, 52 years. Chairman – Forte Oil Plc. He is the CEO of Zenon Petroleum and Gas Limited
Femi Otedola Networth – $1.06 billion
4. General Yakubu Theophilus Danjuma, 52 years, an oil business tycoon, philanthropist. He was the Nigerian Army Chief of Army Staff between July 1975 and October 1979. He is the Chairman SAPETRO ( South Atlantic Petroleum).
General Yakubu Theophilus Danjuma Networth – 1.1billion
3. Folorunsho Alakija, 64 Years, managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group, The Rose of Sharon Prints & Promotions Limited and Digital Reality Prints Limited. She is also the Vice Chairman of Famfa Oil Ltd
Folorunsho Alakija Networth -$2.2 billion
Folorunsho Alakija is not only the richest woman in Nigeria but also the second richest woman in Africa and the richest black woman in the World
2. Mike Adenuga, founder Global com (Nigerians’ second larges telecommunication operator. Chairman Conoil Plc (Formerly Consolidated Oil Company), age 62 years. Owns stakes in Equitorial Trust Bank.
Mike Adenuga Networth – $4.1billion
1. Aliko Dangote, Chairman and CEO Dangote Group. The Group which operates in Nigeria, Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Togo and Zambia.
Aliko Dangote Networth – $14.7 billion
So if they ask you who is the richest man in Nigeria ? – Aliko Dangote is currently the richest main in Nigeria, also the The richest man in Africa, also the richest black African
That’s it for The Richest Man in Nigeria, Top 10 Nigerian Billionaires 2017, share your thought and experience with us through the comment box and like us on facebook @ facebook.com/9jaquest or follow us on twitter @ twitter.com/NaijaQuest
- Full List of Winners of The Headies Award 2015 / 2016
- Richest Musicians in Nigeria 2016, Top 10
- Top 10 Richest States in Nigeria 2016
- The Most Richest Woman in Nigeria
- Best Investment Banks in the World 2016 / 2017 Top 10
Tagged: Aliko Dangote net worth, Mike Adenuga, Folorunsho Alakija, General Yakubu Theophilus Danjuma, Femi Otedola, Abdul Samad Isyaku Rabiu, Jim Ovia, Tony O. Elumelu, Mohammed Indimi, Orji Uzor Kalu,the richest black woman in Africa, the richest black woman 2017 , top 100 richest people in Nigeria , the most wealthiest reachest rich nigerians 50 20